Sunday, January 13, 2013

Movie releases for 2013 (my top 10)

So, I'm sure have been wondering why i just disappeared. Well, it's because of school, like every other fifteen year old i know. Which is why i decided to come back with a bang, by bringing you a list of the movies I think you should look forward to.  So, without further adieu, i bring you a list of Upcoming movies in 2013 you should look forward to:

1. Texas chainsaw massacre 3D (now playing in theaters)

Okay, if your like me and liked the earlier releases of Texas chainsaw massacre, then you know why i put this one up. The one thing i am worried about is that they are gonna take away all the blood and gore and try to force in 3D scenes, like they did with My Bloody Valentine 3D a while back.
(IMDb)

2. Carrie (October 18)

This one is, without a doubt, one of the ones i think i'm most excited for. Just becuase, i seen both Carrie and Carrie 2: The Rage, and they were amazing in my opinion. Not only the movie itself, but the fx they were able to add with the limited equipment that was available to them years ago. Today, they have a tons more of effects they can do, better quality, and equipment. So, i'm excited to see how they utilize it all.
(IMDb)

3. Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters (August 16)

The first Percy Jackson (Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief) was no doubt a great way to kick of the "Percy Jackson series". What i really loved about the first one is the way they utilized factors from both: The odyssey and greek mythology. I'm actually looking forward to seeing the way they add factors from other tales and books into Percy Jackson: Sea Of Monsters.
(IMDb)

4. Grown ups 2 (July 12)

I kinda feel bad, because i know A LOT of people liked the first Grown ups movie, so they're gonna put a lot of pressure on this movie to surpass it (i'm one of those people). I mean, lets face it, "I wanna get chocolate wasted" has earned a place in most of our hearts.  
(IMDb)

5. Jurassic park 3D (April 5)

If-you-have-seen-any-jurassic-park-movies-you-can't-say-you-aren't-excited-to-watch-this-movie. That's the way i write my sentences when i want it to be straight to the point haha. Really, in all honest Jurassic park 3 alone had quite a few pop out parts that scared the hell out of me, now its gonna be in 3D, really? Get ready to have your popcorn flying folks
(IMDb)
 

6. The Hangover 3 (May 24)

Another one i'm sad that people are gonna be putting a lot of pressure on (me too, yet again haha). The only different thing on this movie that is kind of not fair to me is even if the movie is not funny AT ALL i think people will still find a reason the like it and not bad talk it, just because the movies before it were good. So, a better way to explain it is, if Kris Jenner had another child, the baby would automatically become famous because it was a Kardashian.
(IMDb)

7. Paranormal Activity 5 (October 25)

The Paranormal activies and I have a special relationsip, I will tell you know, the only i watched any of the Paranormal Activities after the first one is to see if they get better. Ever single one after the first one was terrible and pretty much nowhere near the true story it was suppose to be. The reason i put it up on this list was because i am going to at least give it a chance, Paramount pictures, please don't let us down again.
(IMDb)

8. The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (November 22) 

This movie i can already see is going to be buzzing everywhere, good or bad, that's the directors doing. I say this because, the first hunger games movie was kind of a let down if you compared it to the actual book. If you have read the hunger games book and see how careless they were with some of the details, that's either gonna make you not wanna see the book, or make you very meticulous throughout the rest of the move. The rawness and survival skills in the book is what gave it that edge. So, do us a favor Lionsgate, make sure they add those details back.
(IMDb)

 

9. Kevin Hart: Let Me Explain (July 4)

I'm not gonna go into much detail with this one cause this blog is pg 13 (kinda), but his movie should most likely be a funny one, but lets face is after "laugh at my pain" he's in a good position to make a crappy stand up. I've heard people quote that movie so many times it's like copyright.
(IMDb)

And Last but in no means least... 

10. The wolverine (July 26)

Let me start by saying, don't quote me on this, i think they gave more movies focused mainly on Wolverine, then any other X Men character. In fact, most X-men movies seems to revolve around wolverine solely. This is fine, but i believe there are other members of the X-men with abilities way cooler than wolverine. I mean really, who wouldn't wanna know how Professor X learned to use his telekinesis, mind control, etc, so well. Besides all that, Wolverine does have some really good story lines, the previous wolverine movies have been smooth and told the story good. I look forward to seeing this one. 
(IMDb)

So there you have it people, my top 10 upcoming movies releases for 2013. I'm gonna try to do a review of each one of these movies as they start to get released. If want more in depth reviews or expectations/predictions of movies, just leave me a comment below with the name of the movie and any more specifics about it i should know (I.e the year it was released). Hopefully i wont have to wait until these are all released on dvd, and i can at least get to watch one movie in the movie theater, when it's now super-packed.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment